Seliton SOAP API
The Seliton SOAP API allows you to retrieve, update and synchronize the data in a Seliton store. The API works as a standard web service, so you can use it with any development platform that supports web services. There are many scenarios when this can be useful:
- Synchronize data with a business management system (ERP). If you have any type of business management system, you can easily synchronize your customers, products, orders and other information with a Seliton web store.
- Access Seliton data for reporting purposes. In the addition to the many built-in Seliton reports available from the admin area, you can use the SOAP API to access customers, products, orders, and other business information to produce any reports you may need.
- Create data dynamically. For example, if you use Seliton only to process payments, dynamic products can be created in your system on-the-fly, and added to the user’s shopping cart for checkout.
The usage of the Seliton SOAP API is completely free of charge.
Seliton Synchronization for .NET
For developers working with the .NET platform or any other platform in a Windows environment, we have created our Seliton Synchronization library for .NET that is based on the Seliton SOAP API. You can integrate the library with your existing software, or run it as a stand-alone application. It greatly simplifies the process of synchronization between Seliton and any ERP system. You do not need to understand how Seliton or data synchronization works – you only need to implement a few hundred lines of code (1-2 days of work) that load the data from your own system. Then the library does what is necessary to get your Seliton store in sync with your data.
The library comes with a sample program that demonstrates how a Microsoft SQL database is synchronized with a Seliton web store. You can easily adapt the sample program so it synchronizes the data from your own system, no matter what database it uses, if it uses a database at all. We have invested months in making the .NET library as simple to use at possible, and the result is that you can integrate your system with Seliton in a matter of hours.
The Seliton Synchronization library for .NET costs 1200 EUR without VAT. Please contact us for full details. Qualifying partners receive the library for free (see the section below).
FREE Seliton Synchronization for .NET
Our Seliton Partner program enables companies developing retail software to become partners with Mirchev Ideas and receive many benefits:
- Partners get Seliton .NET library for free (1200 EUR value)
- Partners get unlimited free support
- Partners have access to new features before they are officially released
- Partners can influence new features in Seliton
- Partners are listed on www.seliton.com and promoted to thousands of potential customers
Partners must agree that their names may be used in materials promoting Seliton and/or our Partner program, and mention Seliton on their website.